Dual Rear Camera Smart Phone under Rs 15,000 in India:Dual Rear Camera is latest trend now a Days.You Can’t afford Iphone 7 Plus which is dual rear camera. Now I will discussing with you list of Dual rear camera smartphone under Rs.15000
Huawei Honor 6X Launched today with Specification and Price: Huawei Honor 6X smartphone has launched in India today. The phone was announced at the company’s event at CES 2017, and follows in the footsteps of the Honor 8 and Huawei P9 – which also feature the dual rear camera setup.
The 4G LTE capable smartphone will be made in India and supports 14 regional languages. Honor 6X will be available in India at Rs 12,999 for the 3GB variant and Rs 15,999 for the 4GB variant. The 3GB variant will be sold as an Amazon exclusive. The phone will be available in three colours – Gold, Silver and Grey. Honor 6X (3GB RAM version) registrations open today at 11.59 pm till January 31, and flash sale will take place on February 2, 2017 at 2 pm.
Honor 6X specifications:
- Honor 6X has 5.5-inch full-HD (1080p) IPS display covered with 2.5D curved glass on top
- It is powered by Huawei’s HiSilicon Kirin 655 octa-core SoC (eight Cortex A53 cores) paired with Mali T830-MP2 GPU
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM, depending on the variant you choose.
- 128Gb With microSD
- dualSIM phone supports 4G LTE and DTS audio.
- Hybrid dual Sim Read More ………
Coolpad Cool 1
The Coolpad Cool 1 takes inspiration from LeEco’s devices for its design. Not particularly original but we observed that the Cool 1 is still a visually appealing handset. The combination of a flat panel with black bezels on the sides and a chromed out rim that tapers off at the edges keeps the front simple but good-looking. Observe closely and you’ll see more than a passing resemblance to the LeEco Le 2.The front of the phone sports a 5.5 inch Full HD display with capacitive buttons below it. The buttons light up when touched. Up above the screen is an 8MP front facing camera alongside the usual array of sensors. A notification LED is also placed at the top.
Coolpad Cool 1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps Read More ………
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Price and review:Founded in Beijing in 1984, Lenovo acquired IBM’s PC business in 2005, and first became the world’s top PC maker in 2013. It entered the Android and Windows tablet market in 2011, began selling Android smartphones in 2012, and acquired Motorola Mobility from Google in 2014. The company has also launched an online-only sub-brand for smartphones called Zuk in China.
For Lenovo India, 2016 has been a great year. In fact the company is the number two smartphone vendor for Q3 according to IDC and has been rolling out a number of smartphones in India. Along with the popular K series, Lenovo seems to be concentrating on the 6-inch and above display phablet phones.
Lenovo Phab2 Specifications :
- 6.40-inch Full HD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- 3GB RAM + 32GB expandable to 128GB via microSD card
- MediaTek’s MTK8783 octa-core processor
- 13MP +13 MP rear camera, F/2.0, Augmented Reality Mode, + 8MP front camera
- 4,050 mAh battery
- Dolby Atmos
- android 6.0 marshmallow Read More ……..