Huawei P8 Lite Launches With Android 7.0 :Huawei has announced a new version of its P8 Lite smartphone that launched two years ago. The Huawei P8 Lite (2017), on paper, is a slightly better version of the P9 Lite smartphone that launched last year.
The Huawei P8 Lite (2017) is a big upgrade from the original P8 Lite in all departments. It’s got a bigger display, better processor, more RAM and battery, and even a better camera. However, when compared to last year’s P9 Lite, the smartphone has negligible upgrades – the most notable being a slightly better processor.
The Huawei P8 Lite (2017) is priced at EUR 239 (roughly Rs. 17,300) and will be available in the German market in Black colour by the end of January. It, understandably, costs much higher than the P8 Lite, but is less expensive than the P9 Lite (EUR 299 at launch, which roughly translates to Rs. 21,600). The device will also be made available in White and Gold colour options, and in a single-SIM variant in the coming weeks.
- CPU: MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.2-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixel)
- Rear Camera: 12 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM
- Connectivity: LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and NFC as well
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Black
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery