Lenovo Miix 720 2in1 official Release : Lenovo has announced Miix 720 Company latest 2in1 detachable laptop/tablet its has Qhd+display a Miix 720 has a 2,880×11,920-pixel resolution display and a Thunderbolt 3 ports that support up to two external displays.Also on board is an infrared camera for windows Hellow so you can unlock your tablet with facial recognition.
Powered with up to a seventh-gen Intel Core i7 processor,16 GB of Memory,A 1TB PCI SSD Storage and integrated intel HD Graphics 620. Miix 720 works with Lenovo’s new active pen 2 with Windows lnk support. More Importantly, it has 4,096 level of pressure sensitivit.
Specification of Lenovo Miix 720 :
- 12 ” QHD +(2880×1920) Display 400 nits, Gorilla Glass
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Intel HD Integrated graphics 620
- Up to 16 GB DDR4
- Windows 10 Pro,Windows 10 Home
- 1 TB PCIe SSd storage
- 2×2 Wifi 802.11ac,Bluetooth 4.1
- 1xUSB 3.1(Type-C) 1x USB 3.0,1xUSB 2.0, audio combo jack,MicroSD Slot.
- 1Mp front camera with IR Camera,Supports windows Hellow
- 5Mb Rear Camera with auto-Focus: Dual-arry Microphone
- Weight: table starting at 1.72 at Lbs (1.1 KG)
Lenovo Miix 720 is priced starting at $1,000 with keyboard include.While the Active pen 2
will retail At $ 60. The Tablet will be seeing a release come april 2017, While the style will be
available in February.