Xolo Era 2X Launched with 3GB RAM, fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE Price at Rs. 6666:Xolo just launched Era 2X, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone in the Era series with 4G VoLTE support, as it had promised. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core MeditaTek MT6737 processor, works on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support, comes in 3GB of RAM versions, packs a 2500mAh battery and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, making it one of the affordable smartphones with a fingerprint sensor. You can set up specific actions for individual fingers. Specific use cases include locking up your phone app, gallery or tap to capture.
Xolo Era 2X specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-cell IPS display
- 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan lens
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 72.3x144x9.5 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Xolo Era 2X comes in Latte Gold and Dark Gunmetal colors, is priced at Rs. 6666 for the 2GB RAM variant and the 3GB RAM version costs Rs. 7499. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart from January 9th.